YouTubeMuse is a YouTube video repeater that allows you to watch the same video over and over again without having to hit the replay button every time. This allows you to enjoy hit songs like Psy's "Gangnam Style" as a background music or repeat your favorite rainforest sound while you sleep.
In addition to the repeating feature, YouTubeMuse is also a music discovery platform, aiming to discover the most popular YouTube music videos. For music lovers that likes to find new tunes, this is the place to be. Below are some unique features that can help you discover musics that you may not have come across.
- Popular Music Today - Get access to today's top music right on our homepage.
- Music centric filtered searching - Use our discover tool to filter musics by types, time and location
- Music centric search bar - Search results produces music related results.
Coming From YouTube
If you are coming from YouTube, you just have to add "muse" to the domain and hit the Enter key.
Setup Time Control
YouTube videos on Youtube Muse will repeat itself by default. With our video controller, you can flag the start and end time of the video that you would like to repeat and only listen to your favorite part of the video. Please follow the steps below to setup your video:
- Click on the "Flag Start Time" button next to the time input field or input the time you want your video to start.
- Click on the "Flag End Time" button next to the time input field or input the time you want your video to end.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to start repeating within the time frame you have set.
Things to watch out for:
- Do not refresh the page after you saved your settings. Refreshing will reset your settings.
- The indicator at the top of the video control show your actual repeating time frame.
Embedding looping video on your site or blog is as easy as adding "muse" to the domain of the YouTube iframe source to repeat the whole video.
Example: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtubemuse.com/embed/j6I2LNYOBLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Set Start Time: Add /start/time to the source of iframe.
Set End Time: Add /end/time to the source of iframe.
Set Start and End Time: Add /start/time/end/time to the source of iframe.